Pop Artist: Kiirstin Marilyn
GetConquer Page: www.getconquer.com/kiirstinmarilyn/
Musical Theater, to Rock, to Pop, to solo indie artist Kiirstin Marilyn! Kiirstin started pursuing music at a young age, and has journeyed through various paths of the musician life where many artists only take one; and every path has led to her current pursuit as a solo artist, encompassing pieces of each into her music.
Check out our exclusive interview to learn more about what makes Kiirstin – Kiirstin.
For in depth artist interview, head to http://www.conquerentertainment.com/conquer-artist-interview-kiirstin-marilyn/
Hey Conquer fans! If you’re looking for some live music this month then check out these upcoming shows and tour dates.
- June 2nd, State Theatre in Harrah, OK
- June 7th, Belcourt Taps in Nashville, TN
- June 10th, CMA Fest @ Wildehorse Saloon in Nashville
- June 4th, Lazy Lobster in East Rockaway, NY
- June 15th, Brixx and Barley in Long Beach, NY
- June 3rd, Festival Pier in Philadelphia, PA
- June 11th, Metlife Stadium in East Rutherford, NJ
- June 30th, Zlate Piesky in Bratislava, Slovakia
- June 14th, The National in Richmond, VA
- June 15th, Firefly Music Festival in Dagsboro, DE
- June 22nd, Heimathafen in Berlin, Germany
- June 23rd, Hurricane Festival in Sheessel, Germany
- June 23rd, Southside Festival in Neuhausen, Switzerland
- June 27 and 28th, Camden Assembly in London, UK
- June 1st, Knitting Factory Concert House in Boise, ID
- June 2nd, Jub Jub’s Thirst Parlor in Reno, NV
- June 3rd, White Water Saloon in Paradise, CA
- June 5th, The Fillmore in San Francisco, CA
- June 6th, House of Blues in Anaheim, CA
- June 7th, Marquee Theatre in Tempe, AZ
- June 10th, The Pageant in Saint Louis, MO
- June 14th, Father Knows Best in Brooklyn, NY
- June 2nd, Swamp Fox Entertainment Complex in Marion, SC
- June 16th, Old Capital Tavern in Sauk Rapids, MN
- June 30th, Grizzly Rose in Denver, CO
- June 11th, Piranha’s Bar & Grill in Nashville, TN
- June 2nd, Love and War in Texas in Plano, TX
- June 24th, Sundown at Granada in Dallas, TX
- June 30th, The Saxon Pub in Austin, TX
- June 6th, Harvard and Stone in Los Angeles, CA
Where #Music meets #Lifestyle
2017 to be Maestro Robert Moody’s final performance
10 years is a healthy tenure…
From the beginning as Music Director of the Winston-Salem Symphony, Robert wanted the orhestra to work under one artistic leader’s vision, allowing for the possibility of a very short extension of that tenure IF the artistic chemistry and contributions were still vibrant.
Regarding his time with the Symphony, Maestro Moody remarked,
“I’m incredibly proud of all that we’ve accomplished, and all that we still have to accomplish in the coming season and a half. I will always think of Winston-Salem as ‘home’ and will remain the single greatest fan of the Winston-Salem Symphony.”
During Bob’s tenure, the Symphony has celebrated many significant achievements, including: expansion of the Symphony’s annual concert offerings; addition of special concerts featuring world-renowned superstar guest artists such as Yo-Yo Ma, Judi Collins, Renee Fleming, Joshua Bell, and Rhiannon Giddens; and growth of the Youth Orchestras program.
Maestro Moody has been a driving force in establishing Winston-Salem as a nationally-recognized cultural center through his innovative concert programming, engagement of international guest artists, and showcasing of our stellar local Symphony musicians.
If you get the opportunity to witness his stellar orchestra direction in person, you won’t walk away disappointed. He’ll be moving on to Memphis and Phoenix so for the fans in those areas, you have much to look forward to. Check your calendars and look for details on the 2017 concert season, which will be a celebration to the local community.
In the classical music genre, Maestro Robert Moody is a very big deal. Check him out at http://www.wssymphony.org.